Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Great

The artwork was amazing. It was also funny, but I don't know if many people here know of Lovecraft or Kthulu or anything like that. So the humor might have been lost on them. Still, I'm sure that's what he would be doing if anything like this happened.

Living In America Living In America

short, but alright

I just need to point out that Avril has the worst camel toe ever. It has to be painful. If you don't know what that is, just look.

Newgrounds News 2 Newgrounds News 2

I like this series so far

This was pretty good, and I agree that most stick movies are junk, but the animators you named don't do shitty stick figure movies. Ben Spurgin does the Stick Slayer series I think. Also, the fruit clocks should be edible. GJ

FoGtoons Episode 2 FoGtoons Episode 2

It needs some fine tuning

You definitely need:

- some sound FX
- to slow down the text
- BACKGROUNDS!!!

After that, it would be pretty good
The sprite rips were great, and the conversations were sort of funny. I liked when he didn't know what robot it was.

JED THE DRUNK!! JED THE DRUNK!!

funny

I liked the Charlie brown teacher dialogs. Also, your singing and playing sounded a lot like the band "bright eyes". poor JED... so drunk.

What They Meant... What They Meant...

pretty funny, and totally true

Good job man. It was some good stuff. The high file size probably didn't come from your drawings, it most likely came from the audio. It seemed to be near mp3 quality, so if you want to reduce the file size you can lower the quality of sound in the settings. Very nice work.

The P.I. 2-2 The P.I. 2-2

Any lover of comic books, will like this series

It was really good. The angel and intermission time was especially funny. Putos means assholes right? If this gets blammed because a few dicks want blam points, then the portal is fucked up right now.

Karoke Kar Karoke Kar

fantesticle

It was a bit predictable, but funny none the less.
I actually just rode back to school from home, and was rockin' out to some Greenday. No doubt, I was just as pathetic looking and off key as the cartoon character in this movie.

David & Goliath David & Goliath

Hillarious

The comedic timing was perfect. I almost gave up on it, then WHAM. Really funny stuff man. I'm actually going to watch it again, right now.

Final Fight: Thug Life Final Fight: Thug Life

haha. Andre... haha

Really funny Final Fight references. I would have liked to have seen that rastafarian boss, Eddie I think his name was. Still, Andre, Michael Jackson, and the rest of the humorous icons made it great. The sprites emulated the game perfectly. Good job.