Gas Organ! Gas Organ!

Fun for hours if you know music

Here is how to play we wish you a merry christmas:
A FFGFD S S
S GGHGF D A
A HHUHG F A
AA S F D F

Snake Remix Snake Remix

1 change is not enough

I like the skin idea, its something nobody has done with snake. Still, the game is more or less identical to the tutorial you made this from. I know, since I've practiced with the same tutorial. It is nearly identical minus the skin selection. I'd suggest making other things remixable like the background and the target. If you did this from scratch and just used the tutorial as a guide, then thats pretty cool, its the best way to get a hold of actionscripting.

Virtual Stick 2 Virtual Stick 2

Awesome work

Overall, it was great. I really enjoyed playing it. Just a few things to point out if you make another virtual stick, which I know would kick ass. At times, 5-6 stick figures would run out. It was sort of overwhelming when they came out, and it was impossible to get them all before the first shot. Also, some the sticks were alligned so one shot killed both of them. If I have a magnum, I guess that's not really a problem. Kick ass dude.

Wormy Wormy

where is the creativity?

I learned flash a great deal from online tutorial sites, and this game was taken directly from a site I've used many times. Here you will find the exact program that this came from.

http://www.virtual-fx.net/ vfx/tutorial/tutorial10_74_200 20102.php

Come on man, make your own. Or at least change the artwork, or alter the actionscript a little bit. You fooled enough people to make it into the weekly top 20 though. Good job.

Ravage Ravage

Great remake

This is definitely going to make NGs features page. It was made very well, and much like the original rampage, you can play it for hours and not get bored. The password option is a key part of this game, because the first 10 levels are easy, but the ones after that get pretty hectic. Those fuckin' Helicopters are back, but that's not even the hardest enemy anymore. Great job on the game.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Play this game if you have about an hour

This is the best turn based flash out there. I spent more time on this flash, than any other. The hour flew by, but it was definitely fun, and I'm probably going to play it again... soon. Really good job, and eventhough there are some far out elements, the way to a girl's heart is similar in real life. Always take small steps dudes.

Frog Batting Frog Batting

Great game

I think the first frog is hard to catch because he doesn't croak before his jump. Otherwise, the game was excellent. It's a awesome idea, and it's made well. good going