Cutethulhu Cutethulhu

Great

The artwork was amazing. It was also funny, but I don't know if many people here know of Lovecraft or Kthulu or anything like that. So the humor might have been lost on them. Still, I'm sure that's what he would be doing if anything like this happened.

Living In America Living In America

short, but alright

I just need to point out that Avril has the worst camel toe ever. It has to be painful. If you don't know what that is, just look.

Newgrounds News 2 Newgrounds News 2

I like this series so far

This was pretty good, and I agree that most stick movies are junk, but the animators you named don't do shitty stick figure movies. Ben Spurgin does the Stick Slayer series I think. Also, the fruit clocks should be edible. GJ

Gas Organ! Gas Organ!

Fun for hours if you know music

Here is how to play we wish you a merry christmas:
A FFGFD S S
S GGHGF D A
A HHUHG F A
AA S F D F

Snake Remix Snake Remix

1 change is not enough

I like the skin idea, its something nobody has done with snake. Still, the game is more or less identical to the tutorial you made this from. I know, since I've practiced with the same tutorial. It is nearly identical minus the skin selection. I'd suggest making other things remixable like the background and the target. If you did this from scratch and just used the tutorial as a guide, then thats pretty cool, its the best way to get a hold of actionscripting.

Virtual Stick 2 Virtual Stick 2

Awesome work

Overall, it was great. I really enjoyed playing it. Just a few things to point out if you make another virtual stick, which I know would kick ass. At times, 5-6 stick figures would run out. It was sort of overwhelming when they came out, and it was impossible to get them all before the first shot. Also, some the sticks were alligned so one shot killed both of them. If I have a magnum, I guess that's not really a problem. Kick ass dude.